Features 6 LEDs, a testing circuit for the taillights, brake lights, reserve lights, left turn signal, right turn signal, and auxiliary power.
It works by plugging in the connector socket of your vehicle end and seeing the lights display.
Each of the indicator lights with clear labeling to tell you which of your towing vehicle lights work or don't. If the socket is getting proper power, the tester's various LEDs will light up.
When you're going to hitch a new trailer, you own peace of mind because you make sure the lights are connected properly
- 7-Way Blade; With LED Display; Retail Package
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - MICTUNING Trailer connector tester helps you confirm proper vehicle and trailer electrical function. Allows you easily and quickly to diagnose and fix problems of trailer socket circuits, no need to go to an expensive repair shop, save your money a lot
- MULTIPURPOSE USE - This 7-way blade trailer wiring tester tests for tail lights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power. Small size design make it toss in a glove compartment, pocket or toolbox conveniently
- QUICK IDENTIFICATION - Features 6 bright LED indicators. Clear and obvious labeling of each light enables you quickly to identify the circuits that are under normal or faulty working condition
- EASY TESTING - Just plug the 7-way trailer tester into the tow vehicle, check the LEDs to see whether they are working or not. Compatible with standard 7-way blade trailer sockets
- DURABLE AND STURDY - Plastic body with optimal weather, corrosion, and impact resistance to last for long time use. Nickel-plated copper pins not only increase conductivity but also anti-wear & anti-corrosion
Model Number: 8542120559
Manufacturer Part Number: MIC-BCT-232
Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
Shipping Weight: 3.52 ounces
Product Descriptions: 5.7" x 3.1" x 2.1"