The Husky Brute 4,500 lbs Power Jack is loaded with features, including an 18-inch full stroke with 6-inch drop-down leg, and a fast travel speed of 10 inches in as little as 38 seconds. Hardened steel gears, weather protected switches, and a water-resistant enclosure make this jack super durable and helps ensure a long life. The Husky Brute Power Jack fits all A-frame couplers. It's also economical, with a low 25A draw at rated load. Additional features include three LED work lights, a built-in connector storage bracket that's not found on any other power jack, and a 30A fuse and in-line fuse holder.
- Powered trailer jack with 4,500-pound rating, 12-volt operation, hardened steel gears, and soldered connections
- 18-inch full stroke with 6-inch adjustable drop-down leg reduces time to set jack and reduces wear on the motor
- 3-sided LED light system to illuminate hitch and spring bar area
- Features a friction-reducing ball screw, usually only found in more expensive jacks
- Weather-resistant trailer connector storage bracket with durable hammer gray finish
Model Number: 87247
Manufacturer Part Number: HB4500
Stroke: 18-inch travel
Max Capacity: 4500 pounds
Item Weight: 30 pounds
Product Dimensions: 33.5" x 11.5" x 6.8"